Namsan Half Day Tour / €37 per person
Myeongdong(Hotel) - Namsangol Hanok Village - N Seoul Tower - Observation Deck - Duty free shop - Myeongdong(Hotel)
Namsangol Hanok Village
Namsangol Hanok Village is a collection of five hanoks(traditional Korean houses) from the Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910), recovered from different parts of the city and relocated to the northern foot of Namsan mountain.
At the Hanok village, you can participate in traditional Korean activities such as archery and enjoy traditional Korean performances as well.
N Seoul Tower
The N Seoul Tower, a complex culture space in Seoul, is where the clouds seem to meet with Namsan Mountain.
It shows visitors the harmony of Namsan’s nature, the 21st century state of the art, resting with leisure, and various cultures.
Namsan Park is the largest park in Seoul and is home to many species of trees, plants and animals.
The park is wellknown for its beautiful walking trails which allow visitors to see the local wildlife, such as its squirrels.
Park is considered Seoul’s main park and on average welcomes 23,000 visitors every day.
13:30~14:00 Myeongdong(Hotel) pick up
14:00 Arrival Namsangol Hanok Village
15:00 N Seoul Tower and Observation Deck
17:00 Duty free shop
18:00 Drop off Seoul Stn(Hotel)
Transportation, Admission fee and Tour guide
Lunch and Personal expense
- The minimum starting people (2people)
- lack of people, cancellation of travel , a full refund(guide three or more days prior to departure)
- child fare: same as adult fare
- Please confirm cancellation/charge fee and traveler's insurance.
- Stand by guide: Before departure 2~3days send an E-mail
- Departure guide Email: departure 1day, before 18hour product reservation send an E-mail(Bus/Guide/Departure location/etc.)
※Passport is required.
※Namsan Hanok vilage is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by Bukchon Hanok village or Insadong.
- 4 days before cancellation : 100% refund
- 3 days before cancellation : 30% refund of the full amount
- 2 days before cancellation : 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before ~ the day of cancellation : Non-refundable