Gyeongbokgung Palace Half day tour / €29 per person
The Changing of the Royal Guard Ceremony
In ancient times, the royal guards of Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910) performed the given task by guarding the Gwanghwamun Gate, the entrance of the Gyeongbok Palace and its record has been consulted for the present reenactment ceremony.
It will be a great opportunity to experience a rare traditional scene in Korea.
Gyeongbokgung Palace was the first royal palace built by the Joseon Dynasty. It was located at the heart of newly appointed capital of Seoul and represented the sovereignty of the Joseon Dynasty.
The National Folk Museum
The National Folk Museum of Korea displays the culture and folk history of the Korean people from prehistoric times to the end of the Joseon Dynasty.
It is situated in the precinct of Gyeongbokgung Palace which is the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty.
Cheongwadae(Blue House) is the presidential residence of the Republic of Korea and is regarded as the heart of the nation. It is comprised of the main presidential office, reception rooms, conference rooms and living quarters, annexes for Chunchugwan and Yeongbingwan, the Security Service Office, and gardens and ponds in front and back.
09:00~10:00 Hotel pick up
10:00 Arrival Gyeongbokgung palace
11:00 Departure Gyeongbokgung palace
12:00 Shopping center
13:00 Drop off Myeongdong
Transportation, Admission fee and Tour guide
Meal and Personal expense
- The minimum starting people (2people)
- lack of people, cancellation of travel , a full refund(guide three or more days prior to departure)
- child fare: same as adult fare
- Please confirm cancellation/charge fee and traveler's insurance.
- Stand by guide: Before departure 2~3days send an E-mail
- Departure guide Email: departure 1day, before 18hour product reservation send an E-mail(Bus/Guide/Departure location/etc.)
※Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by Changdeokgung Palace.
- 4 days before cancellation : 100% refund
- 3 days before cancellation : 30% refund of the full amount
- 2 days before cancellation : 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before ~ the day of cancellation : Non-refundable