Gyeongbokgung Palace & Namsan Full Day Tour / €70 per person
The Changing of the Royal Guard Ceremony
In ancient times, the royal guards of Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910) performed the given task by guarding the Gwanghwamun Gate, the entrance of the Gyeongbok Palace and its record has been consulted for the present reenactment ceremony. It will be a great opportunity to experience a rare traditional scene in Korea.
Gyeongbokgung Palace was the first royal palace built by the Joseon Dynasty. It was located at the heart of newly appointed capital of Seoul and represented the sovereignty of the Joseon Dynasty.
The National Folk Museum
The National Folk Museum of Korea displays the culture and folk history of the Korean people from prehistoric times to the end of the Joseon Dynasty. It is situated in the precinct of Gyeongbokgung Palace which is the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty.
Namsangol Hanok Village
Namsangol Hanok Village is a collection of five hanoks(traditional Korean houses from the Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910), recovered from different parts of the city and relocated to the northern foot of Namsan mountain. At the Hanok village, you can participate in traditional Korean activities such as archery and enjoy traditional Korean performances as well.
N Seoul Tower
The N Seoul Tower, a complex culture space in Seoul, is where the clouds seem to meet with Namsan Mountain. It shows visitors the harmony of Namsan’s nature, the 21st century state of the art, resting with leisure, and various cultures.
Seoul Stn(Hotel)-The Changing of the Royal Guard Ceremony-Gyeongbokgung Palace-The National Folk Museum-Pass by Blue House-Shopping Center-Lunch(Myeongdong)-Namsangol Hanok Village-N Seoul Tower-Observation Deck-Duty Free Shop-Seoul Stn(Hotel)
9:00~10:00 Hotel Pick up
10:00 Arrival Gyeongbokgung Palace
11:00 Departure Gyeongbokgung Palace
12:00 Shopping center
14:00 Namsan Hanok Village
15:30 N Seoul Tower
17:00 Duty free shop
18:00 Drop off Hotel
ransportation, Admission fee, Lunch and Tour guide
- The minimum starting people (2people)
- lack of people, cancellation of travel , a full refund(guide three or more days prior to departure)
- child fare: same as adult fare
- Please confirm cancellation/charge fee and traveler's insurance.
- Stand by guide: Before departure 2~3days send an E-mail
- Departure guide Email: departure 1day, before 18hour product reservation send an E-mail(Bus/Guide/Departure location/etc.)
※Passport is required.
※Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by Changdeokgung Palace.
※Namsan Hanok vilage is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by Bukchon Hanok village or Insadong.
- 4 days before cancellation : 100% refund
- 3 days before cancellation : 30% refund of the full amount
- 2 days before cancellation : 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before ~ the day of cancellation : Non-refundable