Gangnam City Full day Tour / €65 per person
Once known as Gyeonseongsa Temple, Bongensa Temple is located to the north of Coex building, and was constructed in the 10th year of Silla king Weongseong's reign (794), In 1498, Queem Jeonghyeon refurbished Gyeonseongsa temple at the east king Seongjong's royal mausoleum and renamed the temple as Bongeunsa.
The stone Guards of the Royal tombs
Senjeungneung is comprised of Seolleung Royal Tomb and Jeongneung Royal Tomb. Located in downtown Seoul. This place offers tranquil and pleasant promenades for couples and office workers. Senjeungneung houses the burial mound of King Seongjong(1496-1494), His wife Queen Jeonghyeon, and King Jungjong(1506) of the Josen Dynasty(1392-1910).
Upon entering the ground, you can see a red gate (the red colour denotes holiness) with a tadgeuk(yin-yang) symbol. The stone paths leading to the sacrificial building are noteworthy because there are two stone paths – the elevated path is for the dead king and the lower one is for living people.
The COEX aquarium is spread out over a large area and showcase no less than 40,000 sea creatures, which come from 600 different species. The aquarium is unique in Korea because it has been designed around the theme of “water journey”. On the entering museum, you will embark on an adventure that follows water on its journey from the high Andean mountains, through the Amazon tropical rainforest to swamps, rivers, seashores, and finally to the depths of the ocean. You will get an in-depth look into some of the world’s fascinating underwater creatures.
Garosu-gil Road in Sinsadong, Gangnam-Gu, is lined with interesting and unique things to see. Stretching approximately 700m from Sinsa station on subway line 3.
08:00~09:00 Hotel Pick up
10:00 Seolleung and Jeongneung Royal Tombs
11:30 Bongeunsa Temple
13:00 Coex Aquarium
15:00 Lotte Duty free shop
16:00 Garosu gill
18:00 Drop off Hotel
ransportation, Admission fee, Lunch and Tour guide
- The minimum starting people (2people)
- lack of people, cancellation of travel , a full refund(guide three or more days prior to departure)
- child fare: same as adult fare
- Please confirm cancellation/charge fee and traveler's insurance.
- Stand by guide: Before departure 2~3days send an E-mail
- Departure guide Email: departure 1day, before 18hour product reservation send an E-mail(Bus/Guide/Departure location/etc.)
- 4 days before cancellation : 100% refund
- 3 days before cancellation : 30% refund of the full amount
- 2 days before cancellation : 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before ~ the day of cancellation : Non-refundable