DMZ (The 3rd Tunnel) Full Day Tour / €45 per person
The DMZ stretches some 248km across the Korean Peninsula from the mouth of the Imjin River in the west to the town of Goseong in the east. The demilitarized zone itself, where human activity has been greatly limited for the last half-century, has become one of Asia’s greatest nature preserves.
Dorasan Station is a railway station on the Gyeongui Line and is the northernmost stop on South Korea’s railway line. It is located 56km from Seoul, 15km from Gaeseong(3rd largest city in North Korea) and 205km from Pyeongyang which is a capital city of North Korea.
Dora observatory is situated at the northernmost point of the Military Demarcation Line of the Western Front. You can overlook North Korea and its various locations including Songaksan, Kim Il-Sung Statue, and the world’s tallest flagpole and the Gaeseong Joint Industrial Complex.
*The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel The 3rd Tunnel was discovered on October 17, 1978 and it is located 52km from Seoul. It is one of four infiltration tunnels dug by the North to facilitate an invasion of the South. It was estimated that it took approximately an hour for 30,000 soldiers to move through the tunnel.
07:30~08:30 Hotel Pick up
10:00 Arrival Imjingak Park and DMZ
13:30 Shopping Center
16:00 Drop off at City hall stn
Transportation, Admission fee, Lunch and Tour guide
- The minimum starting people (3people)
- lack of people, cancellation of travel , a full refund(guide three or more days prior to departure)
- child fare: same as adult fare
- Please confirm cancellation/charge fee and traveler's insurance.
- Stand by guide: Before departure 2~3days send an E-mail
- Departure guide Email: departure 1day, before 18hour product reservation send an E-mail(Bus/Guide/Departure location/etc.)
- 4 days before cancellation : 100% refund
- 3 days before cancellation : 30% refund of the full amount
- 2 days before cancellation : 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before ~ the day of cancellation : Non-refundable