Seoul Culture Experience Walking Tour / €27 per person
Jonggak Stn. - Gwangjang market - Bukchon Hanok village - Samchengdong - Insadong - SM Duty Free
The Gwangjang Market is the nation’s first market and continues to thrive as a popular tourist destination today. The second floor of the market provides all of your silk, satin, and linen bed-sheet stores, which are the largest and most famous in Seoul.
Many of the stores in the area even have their own factories supplying fabrics to the Namdaemun Market, Pyoung Hwa Market, and even to some department stores.
Even though the goods are not brand-name products, the wide selection of high quality goods at inexpensive prices makes it an enjoyable shopping experience.
[Bukchon Hanok Village]
Surrounded by Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace and Jongmyo Shrine, Bukchon Hanok Village is home to hundreds of traditional houses called 'hanok' that date back to the Joseon Dynasty.
The name, 'Bukchon,' which literally translates to 'northern village,' came about as the neighborhoods that the village lies north of the two significant Seoul landmarks, Cheonggyecheon Stream and Jongno.
Today, many of these hanoks operate as cultural centers, guesthouses, restaurants and tea houses, providing visitors an opportunity to experience, learn and immerse in Korean traditional culture
9:30 Meet tour guide in front of Center Mark Hotel
9:30-10:00 Proceed toward Gwangjang Market by Subway
10:00-11:00 Explore Gwangjang Market and have free time
11:00-11:30 Gwangjang Market 2F
11:30-12:00 Move to Bukchon Hanok Village
12:00-13:30 Have free time (Optional experience : Hanbok rental $30/pp~)
13:30-14:30 Have lunch on your own at Samcheongdong
14:30-15:00 Move to Insadong and have free time
15:00-15:30 Shopping in SM Duty free shop and dismissal
English Speaking Tour guide
Transportation Fee, Souvenir, Meal, Personal expenses, etc.
- 4 days before cancellation : 100% refund
- 3 days before cancellation : 30% refund of the full amount
- 2 days before cancellation : 50% refund of the full amount
- 1 day before ~ the day of cancellation : Non-refundable
- The minimum starting people (4 people)
- lack of people, cancellation of travel , a full refund(guide three or more days prior to departure)
- child fare: same as adult fare
- Please confirm cancellation/charge fee and traveler's insurance.
- Stand by guide: Before departure 2~3days send an E-mail
- Departure guide Email: departure 1day, before 18hour product reservation send an E-mail(Bus/Guide/Departure location/etc.)
- It can be change according to the local conditions.