FAR EAST ASIA PRODUCTS
Discover Korea, China and Japan: where the oldest history is intertwined with the modern fast-paced 21st Century world and rich traditions meet cultural heritages in effortless harmony. Immerse yourself in the balance of the hustle and the bustle of the city life whilst awing at the gaping and glorious natural landscapes that these countries are so renown for.
HANATOUR & HANATOUR EUROPE LTD.
HANATOUR is the largest wholesale travel provider in South KOREA, and Hanatour Europe is a branch to deal with Europe and other foreign partners
• Established in 1993 in South Korea
• Served by over 2,500 employees at home and abroad
• Ranks at the number one travel company for the past ten years in terms of overseas travel and airline ticket sales
• 3.1M customers for in/outbound operations as of 2015 with gross sales of 306M Euro
• Top rankings in customer satisfaction and preferred travel agencies
• The only Korean company in tourism listed in the London Stock Exchange as well as the KSE
• Incorporating 3 hotels and 2 duty free shops in Seoul
GLOBAL NETWORKS – FAST, SAFE & CONVENIENT
HanaTour’s network is made up of 30 locations worldwide. We are able to offer competitive prices and respond quickly to possible problems that might arise during a tour thanks to our offices in Europe, Asia and America.
SCOPE OF BUSINESS
We are dealing with all types of tour such as
FIT / Hotel booking / Seat In Coach tour / Tailer-made tour / Transfer services / Theme tour
Creating synergy with travel businesses though Hotel operation and duty free shops
HanaTour seeks to create synergy with existing travel businesses by developing and operating hotels in Korea with the duty free shop. We have secured 1,114 guestrooms by opening our first hotel, Center Mark Hotel, in November 2012, followed by the grand opening of T-Mark Hotel Myeongdong in 2013 and T-Mark Grand Hotel Myeongdong in 2016.